Xliff Previewer allows you to quickly view the contents of standard xliff files, sdlxliff (Trados Studio xliff), and mxliff (MemSource xliff) as well as ttx (Trados TagDocument) and tmx (translation memory exchange format) from context menu (right-click menu) on Windows Explorer.
- Version 184.108.40.206 released with the following improvements (January 27, 2015)
- Support of standard xliff files (*.xlf/*.xliff)
- Added keyboard shortcuts for the filter buttons (Move the mouse pointer over the buttons to see their associated keyboard shortcuts.)
- Version 220.127.116.11 released with the following improvements (August 21, 2014)
- Bug fix: Comments could not be extracted from sdlxliff files generated by Trados Studio 2011.
- About box has been added.
- Version 18.104.22.168 released (August 20, 2014)
Xliff Previewer ver. 22.214.171.124 (zip file)
*If you are using Chrome, it may block the file from being downloaded. If that happens, use a different browser or disable blocking temporarily before downloading the file.
I would be grateful if you would leave a comment about:
- what you think about the application
- feature requests
- bug reports
- .NET Framework 4.0